1. Service levels provided
invinsec's SOC service have three SLAs and five severity levels, below are invinsec's three SLAs. The first two SLAs have a corresponding severity level with the third SLA having three associated severities levels.
- Critical. Typical response to an incident, subject to contract, is within 15 minutes of detection; i.e. preliminary analysis of the incident by a human, followed by a phone call with further required actions.
- Major. Response to incident, subject to contract, is within 1 hour of detection; i.e. preliminary analysis of the incident by a human, followed by a phone call with further required actions.
- Minor, Warning, Informational – No response. You will see these on your dashboard in real time, and, if required, we will write a weekly or monthly report outlining the interesting ones. We don´t call about each of these because they are considered to be very minimal threats and there may be tens of thousands of them per day.
invinsec's SOC Support is available 24/7/365.
Both 'Fully Managed or Co-managed (Hybrid)' SOC services are supported.
2. Solution provided by invinsec
We provide a fully functional dashboard detailing all activities, real time, that are being monitored in a given environment. This includes details on all incidents logged.
3. Key points for the implementation of invinsec's SOC service that differentiate invinsec from other providers
- Speed of deployment is possible in less than 15 minutes
- Quality and experience of staff
- Dynamic capability of the SOC service
- Contract terms – flexible to accommodate client’s requirements
4. Compliance Standards
invinsec supports and reports against multiple Compliance Standards 'out-of-the-box' including PCI-DSS, STIX, STIG, CIS, etc. Additional Compliance Standards reports can be created as required.
5. Clients and industries
invinsec are experienced in working with all sizes of organisations including multi-national companies with complex international business structures. Types of industries include Aviation, Financial, commercial, retail, central and local government.
6. Experiences of working with mission critical systems across multiple locations
We have various examples available on request.
7. Working with clients changing requirements and assisting with digital strategies
- Our capability is agile and designed to be very dynamic. ad-hoc changes can be implemented quickly with very little effort required from the client.
- invinsec's experiences and services will support all cyber security requirements. Extending the SOC to new sites, to accommodate new technologies such as new devices / hosts is also a standard service. Additional services include;
- Cyber Assessments: Simulated Attacks & Penetration Testing, Automated Vulnerability Testing, Automated Vulnerability Assessments
- Cyber Hardening: Secure Systems Design and Cyber Security Training Services
- Cyber Detection: Threat intelligence & Counter Surveillance Measures.
- Cyber Response: Crisis Management and Incident Response
8. invinsec's SOC and data locations
- invinsec's Primary SOC is located is in Costa Rica. This was chosen due to the recognised trading agreements between Costa Rica and both EU countries and the United States. A second SOC is currently planned for deployment in Europe.
- invinsec's cloud is across 5 data centres; New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, London, Amsterdam and Sydney. Our clients can choose to host their data across all data centres, a selected number or just one specific centre. We also offer, for an additional on-site infrastructure costs, the ability to host your data on-site at your own location(s) only if required.